Your complete satisfaction with the eMedical Pharmacy Online service is our highest priority. If you are dissatisfied in any way, please call 1800 200 736. (Australian callers only)
Alternatively, for non-prescription items only, you may return your order and request a refund. Refunds will be made to the credit card account used for the original order. If you paid by cheque, we will send a cheque made out to the person who placed the order.
- If your order is damaged, we will refund the cost of the order plus the delivery fee.
- If, after receiving your order, you decide that you do not require it, only the cost of the product will be refunded.
- If the goods you receive are different from those you ordered, we will either send you the product you originally requested or refund the product cost and delivery fee. Please advise which you prefer.
To initiate a refund, you must:
- Request a refund by an email to email@example.com. Please mention your order number in this email. (Your order number is in the confirmation email you received from eMedical when you ordered your goods.)
- Mail the goods plus the original receipt, in the original packaging to:
Free Post: Reply Paid 80 KEILOR VIC 3036