Pharmacy compounding is the art and science of preparing personalised medicines for patients
At eMedical Compounding Pharmacy, we use state of the art equipment and devices to compound medicines.
Compounded medicines are "made from scratch" - individual ingredients are mixed together in the exact strength and dosage form required by the patient. This method allows us to work with the patient and the prescriber to customise a medicine to meet the patient's specific needs.
At eMedical Compounding Pharmacy we can improve therapeutic outcomes by solving problems doctors and patients have with:
- Allergies to fillers and dyes in commercially available medicines
- Discontinued or unavailable medicines
- Developing a dosage form specifically for your needs
- Finding a solution to aid swallowing oral medicines
eg. Difficulty swallowing tablets
- Improving the taste of commercially available medicines
We compound medicines prescribed by doctors, dentists, and veterinarians registered in Australia. On receipt of a prescription for a medicine to be compounded, we aim to complete your compound for same day collection or we can express post anywhere in Australia.
Compounding delivers solutions not easily met by commercial products. From combining multiple medicines into a single, convenient dose for hospice patients to delivering children's cough medicine with a palatable flavour, eMedical Compounding Pharmacy can help you get the right medicine for your specific needs.
Call, email or visit us for help.
- Our telephone line is available Monday to Friday
from 9am to 5pm (AEST) - 1800 200 736
- Our fax number is (03) 9331 6748
- Email should be addressed to email@example.com
- Our mailing address is:
eMedical PO Box 80
Keilor VIC 3036
- eMedical / Keilor Village Pharmacy is situated at
686 Old Calder Hwy, Keilor 3036