This product contains an anaesthetic that numbs painful symptoms of a sore throat, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, mouth ulcers and relieves pain after throat, mouth or dental procedures.
It has an anti-inflammatory that effectively reduces throat inflammation, swelling and redness.
It also contains an antibacterial that helps kill the bacteria which can cause throat and mouth infections.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings below before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.CAUTION
– If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
– Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
– Do not consume hot food or drink soon after using this product as it may burn your mouth.
– This product contains 30.9 g isomalt per 12 lozenges; isomalt may have laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
– The presence of the antibacterial agent in this product has not been shown to have a beneficial effect on the severity or duration of a sore throat.
Each lozenge contains –
dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg – antibacterial
benzydamine hydrochloride 3.0mg – anti-inflammatory
lidocaine (lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate 4.0mg – anaesthetic
Contains: Contains alcohol, isomalt and sucralose.