Nurofen works to relieve pain and/or inflammation associated with: Headache, Migraine Headache, Headache, Muscular Pain, Cold & Flu symptoms, Period pain, Dental pain, Sinus pain, Back pain and Arthritic pain.
Also helps to reduce fever.
Contraindications & Cautions:
BEFORE USE Seek medical advice if:
– You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– You take medication regularly or are 65 years or over.
DO NOT TAKE:
– If the blister foil is broken on first opening. If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney or heart problems.
– If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
– During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice.
– Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
– For more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor’s advice.
– if you are aged 65 years or older.
– in children under 7 years of age.
– in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
– in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if: you have an allergic reaction.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Excessive use can be harmful and can increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.